Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Buddy Ryan

I have had the chance to spend a lot of time with just Ryan.  The girls are usually pretty busy during the day and are involved in a lot of activities so it is usually just me and Ryan at home. I got the chance the other day to snap a couple of cute pictures of him! He is so cute and so fun to be around! He puts a smile on my face everyday! 
When you say "SO BIG" this is what he does
my personal favorite

Finnigan the dog always brings a smile to his face
You know he is happy when his scrunches up his nose and laughs 


8 comments:

BEMS FACS said...

I'm so glad to finally hear from you again!! I love seeing what you're up to! Looks like your having an awesome experience there! I'm way jealous about that pagent, it looks way fun and i want to see all those sites too! Keep me updated...ALOT!! Love ya and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Kaylee,

I am so happy you have a blog... I was just talking to your mom about the whole bloggin thing. It looks like you are having a ton of fun! You have always been so good with kids. Let's keep in touch! Hey ask Nick if he will add me to his blog my e-mail is tanners19@hotmail.com

Your too cute!

nickandmindi said...

Kay!! Wow! It looks like you are having so much fun! That's awesome! Ryan is so cute! I bet that is nice to only have him sometimes!
I can't believe that play room, It was a mess! Fun that you got to clean it up! :)
That is so awesome you got to go to Palmyra! I have always wanted to go there! I bet it was such an awesome experience! It looks like you are making some good friends too! Sweet that you know Ryan's mission president's daughter! That is crazy!!
Well we are glad that you are having fun! We miss you lots! We can't wait to see you! Keep having fun!! We Love You!!!!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Kaylee! It looks like you are having so much fun! I miss your smiling face! Hope all is well!

Roxie said...

oh my goodness, he is so cute..miss you!

Jenny said...

It looks like your having a great time! Our kids miss you, your difficult to replace. Haylee, Cade & Brans say hi!

McKenna said...

I love the new posts. What a cute kid! And I thought my kids could do damage to a playroom, but now I don't feel so bad :)
We missed you at the family reunion! It wasn't the same without you. Gramma bowled 9 gutters and finally hit one pin at the end. :) She's so awesome.

Chelsey said...

Oh my, he is so cute! It must be fun to spend the day with him. I hope that you are enjoying yourself! Palmyra looked like it was a lot of fun!