Sunday, July 27, 2008
What a MESS!
I just thought that I would share with everyone the mess that I had to clean up on Thursday...oh how fun!! ha ha...not really. So how did it get so messy? On Wednesday the family had some friends over for a BBQ and all the kids ended up playing in the play room. Although I don't think they played, I think they just took all the toys out and spread them all over the room ha ha. So on Thursday Ryan and I went to go play in the playroom and I opened the door and this is what I saw! Yikes! Not much of a place for a one year old so we ended up just reading some books :) and playing outside. It took me about a hour to clean the room while Ryan was sleeping. I sure hope I don't have to do that again! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment