Yesterday I went to the beach for an institute beach luau and it was a ton of fun! It is about two hours from my church but it ended up being a three hour drive to the beach because the traffic was SO bad. But once we got there it was so worth the drive! We played volleyball, ultimate frisbee, swam, ate, and played in the big waves! It was perfect weather for a day at the beach, the water was pretty cold but was nice once you got use to it. I didn't really like the color of the water..kind of grossed me out and also there were tons of jellyfish! At first I couldn't stand them always touching me and there was no way to get away from them but eventually I got used to them after picking them up and holding them. (thats what I am holding in the picture) At the end of the day the sunset was so pretty, the picture below was taken as you walked over the little grassy hill and that is what you saw. And even better, as the sun was down you turned around and the full moon was glowing right behind you! It turned out to be a really fun day and I hope to make it back the shore again before the year is over!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
looks like you are haveing a great time. I also like to check out what your up to. take care.
Amanda.
Looks like fun! That is sweet you held a jelly fish! You look super cute! Glad everything is goin good! We are SO excited to come visit you! We miss you lots! Love you!!!
this looks lie so much fun, I love the ocean!
Kay(bug)
Just wanted to say HEY!!!
Looks like your enjoying yourself!
Love Aunt Susan
Kay(bug)
Just wanted to say HEY!!!
Looks like your enjoying yourself!
Love Aunt Susan
Post a Comment