Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am back

WOW! It has been a long 17 months since my last post and I have decided to make my way back into the blogging world. We will see how long I last this time.

I am back and I am:

-in Utah

-no longer a nanny

-an aggie *but not a “true” one ;)

-the afternoon behavior aide at Nibley elementary

-part of an awesome IWA chapter

-an aunt to the sweetest little girl

-still writing to that special someone in California

-surrounded by amazing new friends

-majoring in elementary education

and the most important thing is…

-I am happy

4 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

I'm glad you're back and doing all those fun things and I'm so glad you're happy!! We haven't seen ya in forever!! Hope all is going well for you!! Hope to see ya soon!!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

KAYLEE! Ashley and I were just talking about you the other day and wondering what you were doing! Glad to here from you! If you are majoring in ELED and working at an elementary school I would highly recommend getting into the paraprofessional program! Ask your adviser about it, but I will be way less time and you will get paid to do your practicum and student teaching!

nickandmindi said...

Kaylee, I am glad that you are back!

How crazy that your special someone is going to be here sooo soon! Yeah!

We will see you soon!

Meagan said...

holy crap i about died when i saw you had new posts! i had given up looking at your blog a while ago! haha love ya kay! Glad to see you are back :) Yay for special someone! hopefully that will mean lots of double dates cuz nate and i have no friends haha