Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
(I never get to watch tv, so a lot of these are what I use to watch back home)
1- The Office 
2- The Hills
3- Secret Life of an American Teenager (it is over now though)
4- Oprah
5- John and Kate Plus 8
6- Super Nanny
7- Witches of Waverly Place (disney channel show, the kids like it so I kind of have to like it too)
8- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (haha I love watching this with Ryan, it makes him so happy)

Eight things that happened yesterday:

1- Dropped family off at the airport :(
2- Cleaned during nap time
3- Did five loads of laundry (none of it was mine)
4- Cleaned play room
5- Played outside 
6- Picked up girls from school
7- Took E to art class
8- Went to Water Aerobics

Eight favorite places to eat:

1- Firehouse (oh how I miss that place so much)
2- Olive Garden
3- Baha Fresh 
4- Qdoba Mexican Grill 
5- Fredrico's (mmm I miss you too)
6- Subway
7- Panda Express 
8- Jamba Juice

Eight things I am looking forward to:

1- Seeing the Maceys day parade
2- Going home for Christmas
3- Moving back to good old Cache Valley
4- Going to college 
5- Ryan coming home 
6- Finding a fun job 
7- Becoming a Kindergarten teacher

Eight people I have tagged:
1-8 Whoever wants to do it :)

I hope you know Gentry, that I did this for you! Haha I hope you enjoyed it 

8 comments:

BEMS FACS said...

I didn't finish reading the rest of the posts before i commented you...You look so dang good and skinny!! So cute! I think i kinda wanna come out there and visit you i decided...i might ask for a plane ticket there for christmas...i'll chat to ya about when a good time would be and stuff but i'd love to come see that place! anyway...keep updating often!

Christensen Family said...

Kaylee in so glad you updated it looks like you had a blast. hey email me if you haven't already so you can view my blog.

Amanda ninnycracker@hotmail.com

hope to hear soon

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

When Do you Come Home???

Susan said...

I'm soooo glad you had tons of fun with mom & dad. It's crazy to think my big bro went some where beside home...HaHa Miss you tons
Still waiting on my picture!!!HaHAHa Love you tons
Aunt Susan
Hey when & If you have time email
me ,you have my address.

BEMS FACS said...

Kaylee! Next time you go to new york i'd like you to get me a purse if you can, your dad said it's amazing!I want any kind of cute black one...you have good judgement you'll find a cute one! I'll just send you money for it just tell me how much! Thanks! If you don't go there it's ok i'm fine without one!

BEMS FACS said...

I talked to your mom today and she said meagan is wanting to go out there too, i would wanna go with her so i didn't have to go alone so i'm gonna have to talk to her! I wanna come visit so bad! it would be so much fun! Any brand really is great with me, whatever you think is cute i will love! just tell me how much and i'll send it to ya! Thanks Kay!

McKenna said...

Yay! I love when you have new posts!
How fun that your mom and dad were able to come visit with Sheldon and Krista! You guys look like you had a blast.
Looking forward to seeing you for Christmas!

Roxie said...

um kaylee HELLO how am I suppose to know what your doing if you never post!