Tuesday, May 18, 2010

countdown

one [week]
7-days
168-hours
604,800-seconds


















our last picture together
taken on May 20, 2008--the day before he left
somedays it seems like it was yesterday---somedays it seems like it was forever ago
crazy to think I will be seeing him again

lets hope this week doesn't ddrrraaaggggg [because last week sure did]

fast.forward.please.

4 comments:

BEMS FACS said...

Oh kaylee! I just LOVE you!! You're so cute! I love reading your blog too...makes me laugh! I can't wait for you to have Ry home! That's soooooooo exciting! I also can't wait to hear how it goes! Are you going to the airport when he comes home!? GOOD LUCK!! Keep updating too! :)

Christensen Family said...

I am so excited for you. hope it all goes well.

Chelsey said...

You are so cute! I am excited for you that he is coming home Tuesday...so soon!

Hess Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I can't believe it has been two years already. That is so exciting!